Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I AM SPIRIT LED BY LOVE

I am the ship,

My billowing sails will hold, though tempests lash and tear!

The hungry waves in fury seek to rend me bow to stern, undaunted I remain...

My Captain steers our course into the sun.


I am the Light. Though monstrous shadows lurk with cunning guile,
And seek to shroud the way . . . to cow the self with phantoms of the night,

Courageously I shed my radiance . . .dispel the gloom.


I am the force That staunchly stands immovable and firm . . . foundations strong. Savagely protective . . . pliable . . . serene

I am the soul of adoration, weaving dreams of stardust , cosmic ecstacy.

I am the Alpha . . .the Omega . . . the dream . . . reality, that brings rich promise of eternities to come.


I am spirit led by love . . . your other self am I . . .
The song of hope that whispers in the breeze with soft caress, I beckon and entice towards mystic shores.

Aspiration by Ann Davies, 1943

No comments: